SEA are glad to be invited to the ASEAN Economic Forum at Riverside Majestic Hotel Kuching on 25/4/2016.
Basically, the AEC is the realization of the regions end goal of economic integration. It envisions ASEAN as a single market and production base, a highly competitive region, with equitable economic development, and fully integrated into the global economy.
We have found a few interesting finding in this forum that to share to all of you:
1) In 2014, ASEAN population was the 3rd largest in the world (622 millions). Annual intra ASEAN tourist arrivals up to 105 million in 2014!
2) Do you know that in ASEAN economy was the 7th largest in the World and the 3rd largest in ASIA?
3) Do you know that Our ASEAN Economy GDP has reached US$2.6 trillion @2014?
4) Do you know that between 2007 and 2014 ASEAN GDP nearly doubled while current GDP increase by 76% (US $ 4,135 GDP per capita )!
5) finally, do you know that our ASEAN trade increased by nearly US$ 1 Trillion !
My friends, so, are you ready ?
We should prepare ourself in joining this ASEAN economy community for all those opportunity as mentioned above. Thanks
SEA and China Hainan Province MOU Signing ceremony at Sanglerila hotel in order to promote the collaboration among both parties in ICT,Agriculture, Tourism industry etc.
Meeting and promoting ACE Conference to chamber of commerce and relevant associations in Yangon, Myanmar.
SEA meeting with KADIN (Kamar Dagang dan Industri Kalimantan Barat) and HIPNI (Himpunan Pengusaha Muda Indonesia Provinsi Kalimantan Barat) Group for ACE Conference
Another milestones for SEA! With the signing of Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with iCube Innovation Centre, We will provide a better facilities and support, mentoring and coaching services to those entrepreneur wannabes in the state of Sarawak. Thanks to all our working committees, our advisors and government officers who contributed their time in making this project successfully done.